Yeo Valley Organic Whole Milk 2L
Yeo Valley Organic Whole Milk
Fresh Organic Pasteurised & Homogenised Whole Milk
Yeo Valley Organic milk comes from around 100 carefully selected organic farms.
Each is a member of OMSCo, a cooperative of organic dairy farmers who take great pride in the quality of milk produced and in the care of their dairy herds.
As members of OMSCo, the farmers not only receive a fair price but also have the security of long term contracts. This stability enables them to plan ahead for a bigger organic future.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Use within 3 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing.
Country of Origin
Yeo Valley Organic,
The Mendip Centre,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4.7g|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
This apple and lemon thyme crumble from Gary Hunter, head of culinary arts at Westminster Kingsway College, is accompanied by a delicious marscapone ice cream and a Maldon salted caramel sauce.
1 hr 30 mins
Chocolatier William Curley Richmond shares this indulgent recipe for a dark chocolate entremet, with a Maldon sea salt caramel centre. Watch the video below to see William in action. Note: You will need 12 moulds, ideally small rectangular ones, about 5cm deep, 10cm long and 4cm wide. If you don’t have these then 175ml pudding moulds will work too.
Simon's stunning fish pie comes served with a delicious warm tartare sauce. The chef recommends using King Edward potatoes for the mash, but Desiree potatoes will work just as well.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 06:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.