You Count Chicken, Wild Mushrooms & Vegetables Waitrose Love Life 380g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per 100g: 86.6p
Tender chicken breast in a creamy Madeira wine, mushroom and porcini mushroom sauce, served with roasted vegetables.
Made with chicken from carefully selected British farmers.
Our fundamental belief is that few things in life are more important than the food you buy. Love life you count: great tasting meals and snacks when every calorie counts.
Waitrose ready meals are taste and flavour guaranteed, with added re-assurance that we use meat, poultry and fish produced to the same high quality and welfare standards that you would expect from Waitrose.
Low in fat
Made with chicken from carefully selected British farms.
Weight Watchers® ProPoints® value: 9 per pack*
*The ProPoints® value for this product was calculated by Waitrose and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this product or its manufacturer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the Weight Watchers® and ProPoints® registered trademarks.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven cook.
Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 5 mins.
Cat D 750W 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve. Peel back film lid from vegetable section, remove vegetables. Pierce film lid on chicken section, place on a microwaveable plate, half way through heating put vegetables back into vegetable section, cover with film lid and cook for remaining time.
Allow to stand on the plate for 2 minute after heating. Check food is piping hot, if not re-cover and heat for a further period.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 20 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Peel back film lid from vegetable section and place vegetables onto a baking tray. Pierce film lid over chicken section, place container next to vegetables and place in the centre of oven until piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Tender chicken breast in a mushroom, Madeira wine and porcini mushroom sauce, served with roasted vegetables
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Per 100g Energy 380kJ 90kcal
Pack as prepared provides Energy 1405kJ 334kcal 17%, Fat 10.0g 14%, Saturates 1.5g 7%, Sugars 8.6g 10%, Salt 1.29g 21% RI
RI = % of your daily reference intake
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken Breast Fillets (23%), Red Onion, Potato, Courgette, Carrot, Skimmed MILK, Swede, Mushroom, Onions, MILK, Single Cream (MILK), Madeira Wine, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, WHEAT Flour, Garlic Purée, Salt, Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (MILK), Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Porcini Mushrooms, Mushroom Concentrate, Paprika, MUSTARD Seeds, Sugar, Thyme, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Chicken Fat, Onion Concentrate, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Pack|
|of which saturates||0.4g||1.5g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||8.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.