Offer - Young's 10 Cod Fish Fingers 280g
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
What is responsibly sourced fish for life®
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter@youngsseafood
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Fish Fingers are best grilled straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. 8-10 mins to grill - medium heat.
Pre-heat the grill pan on a medium heat setting.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on the base of the grill pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 12 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and a baking tray.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 12 minutes (fan oven 10 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
PO Box 51,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod Fillet (56%) (Fish), Fortified Wheat Flour and Wheat Flour Blend [Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Wheat Flour], Sunflower Oil, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin, Turmeric
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||100g grilled contains||3 Fish Fingers grilled contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.0g||0.8g||4%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.2g||1.0g||1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
Jamie Oliver: "The fish fingers in this sandwich are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaskan pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves."
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jan-2015 at 01:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.