Offer - Young's 10 Cod Fish Fingers 280g
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Fish Fingers are best grilled straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. 8-10 mins to grill - medium heat.
Pre-heat the grill pan on a medium heat setting.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on the base of the grill pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 12 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and a baking tray.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 12 minutes (fan oven 10 minutes).
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable
Contains Fish, Contains Wheat
Cod Fillet (56%) (Fish), Fortified Wheat Flour and Wheat Flour Blend [Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Wheat Flour], Sunflower Oil, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin, Turmeric
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||100g grilled contains||3 Fish Fingers grilled contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.0g||0.8g||4%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.2g||1.0g||1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
Jamie Oliver: "The fish fingers in this sandwich are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaskan pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves."
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 02:28. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.