- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Young's 10 Cod Fish Fingers 280g
Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
For more information visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk What is responsibly sourced fish for life® We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood Follow us on twitter@youngsseafood
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Our fish fingers are at their best grilled straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. Cook from frozen.; Grill - From Frozen. 8-10 mins to grill - medium heat. Pre-heat the base of the grill pan under a medium heat. Remove packaging and place the fish fingers on to the hot grill pan. Return pan close to the heat and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 12 mins to oven bake - 220ºC / 425ºF / Gas Mark 7 Pre-heat the oven. Remove packaging and place the fish fingers on to a baking tray in the centre of the oven for approximately 12 minutes. For fan assisted ovens reduce the temperature/time according to the manufacturer's handbook.
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Yeast
Cod Fillet (56%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Salt, Yeast, Turmeric, Colours: Paprika Extract, Curcumin), Sunflower Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 3 fish fingers (as consumed)||Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)|
|(of which sugars)||1.8g||0.9g||90g|
|(of which saturates )||1.0g||0.9g||20g|
|(of which Omega 3 (EPA/DHA))||92mg||70mg|
|(Equivalent as salt)||0.8g||0.7g||6g|
Jamie Oliver: "The fish fingers in this sandwich are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaskan pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves."
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2014 at 06:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.