Young's 10 Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free Fish Fingers 300g
10 Alaska Pollock Fish Fingers in Breadcrumbs
A Natural Source of Omega 3
Did you know...
Not only are our 100% fillet fish fingers wheat, gluten and dairy free they are also a natural source of long chain Omega 3 which nutritional experts agree are the best form of Omega 3 for your health.
4 Grilled fingers contains 29% of the daily recommendation for Omega 3.
What is responsibly sourced fish for life®.
We love fish. It is all we do, and all we have done for over 200 years. That's why we developed our Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced.
So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Frozen
- Frozen / Fish / Fish Fingers
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Frozen
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Frozen
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Grill (from frozen)
Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat. Remove all packaging, place fish fingers onto the grill pan and grill for 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
Oven Cook (from frozen)
Preheat the oven to 220ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7. Remove all packaging.
Place fish fingers onto a pre-heated baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes.
For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temperature/time according to the manufacturer's handbook.
Deep Fry (from frozen)
Pre-heat a pan that is one third full of oil to 180ºC/350ºF.
Remove all packaging and lower the fish fingers gently into the pan and fry for about 4 minutes.
Pre-heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Remove all packaging and gently place the fish fingers into the pan and cook for 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
Caution: Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Alaska Pollock (65%), Coating (Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Maize Starch, Maize Flour, Water, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Mustard Powder, White Pepper, Vegetable Oil, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum; Colour: Paprika Extract), Vegetable Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 3 fish fingers (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which saturates||4.5g||3.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.