Offer - Young's 10 Omega 3 Fish Fingers 250g
The only branded fish fingers made in Britain.
Made with 100% fillets!
Responsibly sourced fish for life.
Fish is brilliant!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
Did you know... Young's fish fingers are the only branded fish fingers made in Britain. At Young's, we source our fish from across the globe to ensure we get the best quality fish all year round. We then use this fish to make our fish fingers right here in the UK, from our home in Grimsby. These fish fingers are a natural source of long chain Omega-3, which nutritional experts agree is the best form of Omega-3 for your health.
What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
For more information visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Findus - Fresh Food Frozen
Nature's way of preserving
Young's Seafood is part of Findus Group.
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Fish Fingers are best grilled straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. 8-10 mins - medium heat.
Pre-heat the grill pan on a medium heat setting.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on to the base of the grill pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 12 mins - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and a baking tray.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 12 minutes (fan oven 10 minutes).
PO Box 51,
Carton - Recyclable
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Alaska Pollock Fillet (58%) (Fish), Fortified Wheat Flour and Wheat Flour Blend [Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Wheat Flour], Sunflower Oil, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin, Turmeric
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||100g grilled contains||4 Fish Fingers grilled contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.0g||1.0g||5%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.9g||1.8g||2%||90g|
|Omega 3 (EPA/DHA)||140mg||136mg|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jan-2015 at 02:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.