Young's 10 Omega 3 Fish Fingers 250g
100% Wild Alaska Pollock fillet fish fingers coated in light golden breadcrumbs.
The only branded fish fingers made in Britain.
Made with 100% fillets!
Responsibly sourced fish for life.
Fish is brilliant!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
Did you know... Young's fish fingers are the only branded fish fingers made in Britain. At Young's, we source our fish from across the globe to ensure we get the best quality fish all year round. We then use this fish to make our fish fingers right here in the UK, from our home in Grimsby. These fish fingers are a natural source of long chain Omega-3, which nutritional experts agree is the best form of Omega-3 for your health.
What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
- Brands: Young's
Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove all bone, some bones may remain.
Can be oven cooked or grilled from frozen.
See pack for full instructions
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Yeast
Pollock (58%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Potato Starch, Wheat Starch, Salt, Yeast, Turmeric, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin), Sunflower Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 4 fish fingers (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||2.4g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||1g||0.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 04:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.