Young's 2 Gastro Florentine Crusted Pollock Frozen 340g
Alaska Pollock fillet portions topped with cheese and spinach sauce and a cheese & mustard crumble
Responsibly sourced fish for life®
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. Each half pack oven baked contains Calories 203 10%, Sugar 1.0g 1%, Fat 10.3g 15%, Saturates 3.7g 19%, Salt 0.8g 13% of an adult's GDA*
*GDAs are based on the average daily requirement of a middle aged woman. Your personal daily requirement may differ.
Restaurant Quality Meals for Two
Fish caught in the Pacific Ocean
Sleeve - Card - widely recycled
Tray - Foil - widely recycled
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
Rinse tray before recycling
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter@youngsseafood
- Brands: Young's
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Florentine Crusted Pollock is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, this instruction is a guideline only. Cook from frozen. Two or more packs may require additional cooking time. 30 mins to oven bake (conventional oven) 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Pre-heat the oven. Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place foil tray onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Cook for approximately 30 minutes. For fan ovens reduce the temperature/time according to manufacturer's handbook.
Preparation and Usage
For the perfect evening meal...
Try accompanying these Florentine Crusted Pollock fillets with butternut squash wedges, sauteed green beans & sugar snap peas.
Enjoy with a well chilled Pinot Grigio.
Peel and cut butternut squash into wedges, mix with olive oil, a sprig of thyme & seasoning. Roast in oven at 200°c for 20 to 25 minutes.
Add fresh green beans & sugar snap peas to salted boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then drain. Finely chop shallots and sweat gently in frying pan with butter for a couple of minutes, add greens, mix and season to taste.*
*These cooking suggestions are a guideline only due to the natural variation in ingredients and variations between cooking appliances.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Alaska Pollock (61%), Florentine Sauce, Cheese & Wholegrain Mustard Crumble (14%), Florentine Sauce contains Water, Milk, Cheddar Cheese (10%), Gruyere Cheese (8%), Spinach (6%), Cornflour, Cream (5%), Onion, Full Fat Soft Cheese (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Wheat Flour, Garlic Puree, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Cheese & Wholegrain Mustard Crumble contains Cheddar Cheese (34%), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Salt), Rapeseed Oil, Wholegrain Mustard (15%) (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Spices)
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per half pack (as consumed)||Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||1.0g||90g|
|(of which saturates)||2.5g||3.7g||20g|
|(Equivalent as salt)||0.5g||0.8g||6g|
Flaky Alaskan Pollock fillets topped with gruyere cheese and spinach, finished with a crunchy cheddar cheese and wholegrain mustard breadcrumb crust.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jan-2015 at 00:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.