Young's 2 Gastro Thai Crusted Basa Frozen 320g
Responsibly sourced fish for life
Succulent Basa fillets topped with a blend of ginger and aromatic lime leaves. Finished with a crunchy. Thai basil and red chilli breadcrumb crust
Basa fillet portions topped with Thai style sauce and a ginger, lime leaf & chilli crumble
Responsibly sourced fish for life®
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. Each half pack oven baked contains Calories 204 10%, Sugar 1.7g 2%, Fat 9.1g 13%, Saturates 2.8g 14%, Salt 0.3g 5% of an adult's GDA*
*GDAs are based on the average daily requirement of a middle aged woman. Your personal daily requirement may differ.
Restaurant Quality Meals for Two
Fish farmed in Vietnam
Sleeve - Card - widely recycled
Tray - Foil - widely recycled
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
Rinse tray before recycling.
- Brands: Young's
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Oven cook - From Frozen
See pack for full instructions.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Milk, Sulphites, Yeast
Basa (59%), Thai Sauce, Thai Crumble (15%), Thai Sauce contains Water, Coconut Milk (18%), Cream (13%), Cornflour, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum), Thai Green Paste (2%) (Water, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Dried Green Beans, Onion Juice, Dried Garlic, Sugar, Ground Ginger, Coriander Leaf, Ground Coriander, Dried Jalapeno Pepper, Lemongrass Extract, Lime Juice), Sugar, Garlic Puree, Lime Leaves, Coriander, Fish Gelatine, Lemongrass, Salt, Concentrated Lime Juice (contains Preservatives: Sodium Metabilsulphite, Potassium Metabilsuphite), Turmeric, Thai Crumble contains Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Salt), Rapeseed Oil, Lime Leaves (2%), Chilli Peppers (2%), Thai Basil (2%), Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum)
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per half pack (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||1.1g||1.7g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||2.8g|
These basa fillets have a delicious crust bursting with Thai flavours - perfect with fragrant steamed jasmine rice for a healthy and tasty weeknight supper.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.