Offer - Young's 2 Salmon Fishcakes 180g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3) (avg. 3)*
Price per kg: £12.22
2 Salmon Fish Cakes
Responsibly sourced Fish for Life®
What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We love fish. It is all we do, and all we have done for over 200 years. That's why we developed our Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
Refrigerate below 5°C. This product has been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions.
It is still suitable for home freezing. If freezing freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month. Do no re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Our Salmon Fish Cakes are at their best oven baked straight from your refrigerator. Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
Pre-heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Remove all packaging.
Place onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Cook for 15 minutes from chilled and 22 minutes from frozen. For fan assisted ovens reduce the temperature and/or time according as per your manufacturer's handbook
PO Box 51,
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk, Yeast
Pink Salmon (31%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Cornflour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Salt, Dextrose, Mustard Powder, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract), Maris Piper Potato (19%), Vegetable Oil, Minced Atlantic Salmon (5%), Dried Potato, Onion, Water, Lemon Juice, Double Cream, Salt, White Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.