New - Young's 4 Breaded Haddock Fillets 480g
4 Large shaped haddock fillets in Kingsmill® breadcrumbs.
Responsibly sourced fish for life.
A natural source of Omega 3.
Our best ever!
Did you know...
Our breadcrumbs are made from freshly baked traditional tinned loaves using Kingsmill flour to give you a tasty, wholesome tea time treat. As well as being low in saturated fat, our Haddock fillet is a natural source of Omega 3 (EPA/DPA).
Fish is brilliant!
We love it, and we want Britain to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition. It's nature's way of preserving.
What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for your, it's good for the sea too.
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook (from frozen)
See pack for full instructions
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
Caution: Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Mustard, Yeast
Haddock (60%), Coating (Kingsmill Wheat Flour, Water, Cornflour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Mustard Powder, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract), Vegetable Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 125g fillet (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||3.2g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.