Offer - Young's 4 Bubbly Battered Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets Frozen 500g
Perfectly complements the succulent flakes of fish, and is now made with a blend rich in sunflower Oil, which means that our Chip Shop range now contains less than 5% saturated fat. So it still has the same great taste, it's just better for you.
Store at - 18ºC or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Cook from frozen.
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Remove all packaging.
Two or more portions may require a longer cooking time time.
For best results oven bake.
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven or grill as it may contain hot oil.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Oven from frozen: 230°C/450°F.
Gas mark 8
25 minutes. .
Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray.
Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temparature / time according to manufacturer's handbook.
Grill from frozen: Medium heat 22 minutes.
Pre-heat the grill pan and wire rack.
Place fillets on the wire rack and cook turning occasionally.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
P.O. Box 51
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk
Cod Fillet (52%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Starch, Salt, Maize Flour, Vegetable Oil, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate; Mustard Flour, Dextrose, Flavouring, Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose, Spice, Colours: Curcumin, Paprika Extract), Vegetable Oil.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||4.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Oct-2014 at 02:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.