Offer - Young's 4 Bubbly Battered Chip Shop Large Cod Fillets Frozen 480g
No wonder we're...
The Nation's Favourite!
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter @youngsseafood
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Cod Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. 28 mins to grill - medium heat.
Pre-heat the grill pan and wire rack on a medium heat setting.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on the wire rack under the grill and cook for 28 minutes turning occasionally.
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the pan from the grill as it may contain hot oil.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 25 mins to oven bake - 230°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 8.
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove all packaging.
Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes (fan oven 22 minutes).
Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 51,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
4 Large Cod Fillets
Full Product Name:
Large Formed Cod Fillets in Batter
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod Fillet (54%) (Fish), Fortified Wheat Flour and Wheat Flour Blend [Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Wheat Flour], Sunflower Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Maize Flour, Mustard Flour, Dextrose, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin, Spices
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.2g||2.4g||12%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.6g||1.7g||2%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 03:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.