Offer - Young's 4 Fish Steaks in Parsley Sauce Frozen 560g
Price per 100g: 47.5p
4 Fish Steaks in a Parsley Sauce.
A natural source of Omega 3.
Our Fish Steaks in Parsley Sauce are made using white fish which is a natural source of long chain Omega 3, so unlike those products which add Omega 3 we don't have to! Seafood is the most convenient natural source of long chain Omega 3, and nutritional experts agree, that as part of a varied and balanced diet these are the best form of Omega 3 for your health.
Should be -18ºC or colder.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Boil in the Bag - From Frozen. Half fill a pan with water and bring to the boil.
Remove outer packaging and place the unopened bag into the pan (do not cover).
Return to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove bag carefully from pan, shake bag gently, cut across the top of the bag with scissors and serve immediately.; Cooking Instructions - General. Our Fish steaks in parsley sauce are best microwaved straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.; Microwave - From Frozen. 4 1/2 mins to microwave.
Remove outer packaging.
Place bag onto a microwaveable plate, pierce bag in several places using a fork and cook on Full Power in the centre of the turntable as follows:
800W - Cook for 2 1/2 mins, shake gently, cook for a further 2 mins then stand for 1 min.
900W - Cook for 2 mins, shake gently, cook for a further 1 1/2 mins then stand for 1 min.
Shake bag gently, cut across the top of the bag with scissors and serve immediately.
Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.
Country of Packing
PO Box 51,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled.
- Contains Fish, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
White Fish (49%) (Fish), Water, Milk Proteins, Unsalted Butter (2%) (Milk), Cornflour, Onion, Parsley (1%), Cream (Milk), Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Fish Stock (contains Fish, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Anchovy (Fish), Pepper Extract, Onion), Salt, Lemon Juice, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Flavouring
|Typical Values||100g microwaved contains||Each serving microwaved contains|
|(of which saturates)||1.4g||1.9g|
|(of which sugars)||2.7g||3.6g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.