- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Young's 4 Fish Steaks in Parsley Sauce 560g
4 Fish Steaks in a Parsley Sauce.
A natural source of Omega 3.
Our Fish Steaks in Parsley Sauce are made using white fish which is a natural source of long chain Omega 3, so unlike those products which add Omega 3 we don't have to! Seafood is the most convenient natural source of long chain Omega 3, and nutritional experts agree, that as part of a varied and balanced diet these are the best form of Omega 3 for your health.
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Dishes
- Frozen / Fish / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Dishes
- Brands: Young's
Should be -18ºC or colder.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
How to Prepare:
Our Fish Steaks in Parsley Sauce are best boiled in bag straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
To Boil in the Bag: 20 mins.
Half fill a pan with water and bring to the boil.
Remove the bag from the carton and place unopened in the pan of boiling water, do not cover pan.
Return to the boil and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
Remove bag from saucepan and shake gently.
Cut across the top of the bag with scissors and serve immediately.
To Microwave: 5 mins.
650W - 3 mins, shake gently, 2 mins.
750W - 2½ mins, shake gently, 2 mins.
850W - 2 mins, shake gently, 1½ mins.
Remove the bag from the carton and place product on microwaveable plate and pierce bag using a fork.
Cook in centre of the turntable.,br/>Shake bag gently, cut across the top of the bag with scissors and serve immediately.
Plate will become hot during cooking
Country of Packing
P.O. Box 51,
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Milk
Alaska Pollock or Haddock (49%), Water, Milk Proteins, Butter (2%), Cornflour, Onion, Parsley (1%), Single Cream, Wheat Flour, Fish Stock, Salt, Lemon Juice, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Flavouring.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.