Offer - Young's 4 Pink Salmon Fillets Frozen 360g
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Our Pacific Pink Salmon fillets are at their best cooked straight from your freezer. As cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
Please ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving. More than one fillet will require additional cooking time. Cook from frozen.; Microwave - From Frozen. 3 1/2 mins to microwave.
Remove all packaging including the individual pouch, and place one fillet onto a plate suitable for use in the microwave.
Cover with film and pierce.
Cook in the centre of the turntable on Full Power as follows:
Microwave Power 750W, Time 2 1/2 mins, Stand Time 1 min.
Microwave Power 850W, Time 2 1/2 mins, Stand Time 1 min.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 22 mins to oven bake - 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
Pre heat the oven, remove all packaging including the individual pouch, wrap one fillet in a lightly oiled foil and form a parcel.
Place the parcel onto a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven.
For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temperature/time according to manufacturer's handbook.; Poach - From Frozen. 12-15 mins to poach.
Remove all packaging including pouch and place one fillet into suitably sized pan.
Cover with milk or water and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.; Shallow Fry - From Frozen. 14 mins to pan fry.
Remove all packaging including the individual pouch, and heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Gently add one fillet to the pan, flesh side down first.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 51,
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Each fillet oven baked contains Calories 113 6%, Sugar Nil 0%, Fat 3.6g 5%, Saturates 0.6g 3%, Salt 0.3g 5% of an adult's GDA*
*GDAs are based on the average daily requirement of a middle aged woman. Your personal daily requirement may differ.
Pink Salmon (Onchorhynchus Gorbuscha)
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per 90g fillet (as consumed)||Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)|
|(of which sugars)||Nil||Nil||90g|
|(of which saturates)||0.7g||0.6g||20g|
|(of which Omega 3||370mg||231mg|
|(Equivalent as salt)||0.1g||0.3g||6g|
Delicious salmon fillets are perfectly paired with light and tangy lemon couscous.
This sounds like a rather unusual soup, but the flavours merge beautifully; it also makes a perfect starter for a family Yom Tov meal. Saffron is derived from the flower of the saffron crocus. To produce 12g of dried saffron 1kg of flowers are needed, making saffron the most expensive spice in the world.
Seared salmon fillets with wilted spinach and a classic beurre blanc sauce.
Salmon fillets served with a hot potato, tomato and basil salad.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Nov-2014 at 06:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.