Young's Admiral's Pie Frozen 360g
Succulent pieces of Wild Alaska Pollock fillet in a deliciously rich and creamy butter sauce topped with mashed potato.
The Wild Alaska Pollock in our Admiral's Pie is caught in the clear waters of the Pacific Ocean. The succulent pieces of Pollock are prepared in our chef's deliciously rich and creamy butter sauce and then generously topped with mashed potato. No wonder our Admiral's Pie is Britain's favourite ready meal! From the Pacific Ocean via Grimsby to you.
- Brands: Young's
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Oven from frozen: Pre heat the oven, remove outer packaging and film lid. Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 45 minutes. For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temperature/ time according to manufacturer's handbook.
Microwave from frozen: Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place product on a microwaveable plate. Cook in centre of the turn table for 10 minutes. Plate will become hot during cooking.
Country of Origin
P.O. Box 51,
Cardboard box recyclable.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Soya, Milk
Partially Reconstituted Dried Potato (45%), Water, Alaska Pollock (14%), Vegetable Oil, Cheddar Cheese (2%) (contains Natural Colour: Annatto), Butter (2%), Milk Proteins, Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Seasoning (contains Flavourings, Soya, Wheat, Yeast), Salt, Dextrose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Parsley, Potato Starch, Flavouring, Curcumin, Colours: Paprika Extract, Curcumin.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Apr-2014 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.