Offer - Young's Beer Battered Extra Large Chip Shop 2 Fish Fillets Frozen 320g
What is responsibly sourced fish for life® We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood Follow us on twitter@youngsseafood
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Our extra large fish fillets in beer batter are at their best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, this instruction is a guideline only. Cook from frozen. Two or more packs may require additional cooking time. Caution! Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven or grill as it may contain hot oil.; Grill - From Frozen. 24 mins to grill - medium heat. Pre heat the grill pan and wire rack on a medium heat setting. Place product on the wire rack and cook for about 24 minutes turning occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 32 mins to oven bake - 230ºC/450ºF/Gas Mark 8 Pre heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a wire rack over a deep baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 32 minutes. For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temperature/time according to the manufacturer's handbook.
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
Each fillet oven baked provides Calories 315 16%, Sugar 0.9g 1%, Fat 18.0g 26%, Saturates 3.3g 16%, Salt 1.7g 29% *GDAs are based on an average adult's daily requirement. Your personal daily requirement may differ..
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Alaska Pollock, Haddock or Basa† (52%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Starch, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Maize Flour, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate; Dextrose, Sugar, Skimmed Milk, Mustard Powder, Spice, Colours: Curcumin, Paprika Extract), Sunflower Oil (7%), Vegetable Oil, Beer (2%).
†To give you the most delicious fish we use either Basa (B) Haddock (H) or Alaska Pollock (P).
You can see which fish we use by checking the letter after the best before date on the side of the pack.
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Each fillet (oven baked)||Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)|
|(of which sugars)||2.9g||0.9g||90g|
|(of which saturates)||3.1g||3.3g||20g|
|(Equivalent as salt)||1.1g||1.7g||6g|
|GDAs are based on an average adult's daily requirement. Your personal daily requirement may differ|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Aug-2014 at 03:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.