Young's Chip Shop 10 Fish Fingers in Crispy Batter 250g
10 Fish Fingers
In Our Crisp Bubbly Batter
The only branded fish fingers made in Britain!
Fish is brilliant!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
Did you know... Young's Fish Fingers are the only branded fish fingers made in Britain. At Young's we source our fish from across the globe to ensure we get the best quality fish all year round. We then use this fish to make our fish fingers right here in the UK, from our home in Grimsby. Our crisp bubbly batter perfectly compliments the succulent flakes of fish in our Chip Shop fish fingers, which are a natural source of Omega-3 (EPA/DHA).
What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
- Brands: Young's
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Can be oven cooked or grilled from frozen:
See pack for full instructions
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk
Alaska Pollock Fillet (48%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Mustard Powder, Maize Flour, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate; Dextrose, Flavourings, Skimmed Milk Powder, Spice, Colours: Curcumin, Paprika Extract), Sunflower Oil (7%), Vegetable Oil.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 3 fish fingers (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||2.3g||1.9g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.