- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Young's Chip Shop 2 Extra Large Fish Fillets in Beer Batter 320g
Half Price, was £3 - Half Price when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
2 Extra large shaped fish fillet in our crisp bubbly John Smith's beer batter.
Responsibly sourced fish for life.
Did you know...
Our crisp bubbly batter perfectly compliments the succulent flakes of fish and is made even tastier with a hint of John Smith's beer. Our Chip Shop products deliver all the great taste of your local Chip Shop, cooked straight from your freezer but they now contain less than 3% saturated fat**.
Fish is brilliant!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
**Reduced by 40% vs. 2009.
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook (From frozen)
See pack for full instructions.
Grill (from frozen)
See pack for full instructions
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk, Yeast
Alaska Pollock, Haddock or Basa† (52%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Starch, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Maize Flour, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate; Dextrose, Sugar, Skimmed Milk, Mustard Powder, Spice, Colours: Curcumin, Paprika Extract), Sunflower Oil (7%), Vegetable Oil, Beer (2%).
†To give you the most delicious fish we use either Basa (B) Haddock (H) or Alaska Pollock (P).
You can see which fish we use by checking the letter after the best before date on the side of the pack.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per fillet (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||2.8g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||2.5g||3.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.