- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Young's Gastro 2 Basa Fillets in Lemon & Herb Tempura Batter 320g
2 Basa Fillets in Lemon and Herb Tempura Batter
Inspired by the very best Gastro Pubs, this range delivers the experience of eating out with the comfort of eating in. Our delicious Basa fillets in a light lemon and herb tempura batter contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, giving you a tasty, wholesome tea time treat!
Basa is delicious, succulent white fish with a soft texture and mild, delicate flavour. A great alternative to Cod!
Fish is brilliant.
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too. As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
What is Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Brands: Young's
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Our Basa fillets in lemon and herb tempura batter are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, this instruction is a guideline only. Cook from frozen. Two or more packs may require additional cooking time.
Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7. Remove all packaging.
Place product onto a baking tray and cook in the centre of the oven for 22 minutes.
For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temperature/time according to the manufacturer's handbook.
Pre-heat the grill pan under a medium heat. Remove all packaging.
Place the product onto the base of the hot grill pan and return to the centre of the grill.
Cook for 20 minutes from frozen, turning occasionally
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Carton box recyclable.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish
Basa (75%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Water, Gram Flour, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Wheat Protein, Vegetable Oil, Lemon Powder (2%), Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate; Flavouring, Parsley, Thyme, Oregano, Basil, Marjoram), Vegetable Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per fillet (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||2.3g||1.3g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||1.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.