- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Young's Gastro Dauphinoise Pie 700g
Half Price, was £3.99 - Half Price when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 28.4p
Responsibly sourced fish for life
Comforting fish pie with chunky pieces of Alaskan Pollock and wilted spinach in a Gruyere cheese & garlic sauce. Topped with sliced potatoes & cheese
Responsibly sourced fish for life®
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too. For more about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter@youngsseafood
Each half pack oven baked contains Calories 458 23%, Sugar 3.1g 3%, Fat 23.7g 34%, Saturates 13.2g 66%, Salt 1.6 26% of an adults GDA*
*GDAs are based on the average daily requirement of a middle aged woman. Your personal daily requirement may differ.
Fish caught in the Pacific Ocean
Sleeve - Card - widely recycled
Tray - Foil - widely recycled
Film - Plastic- not currently recycled
Rinse tray before recycling.
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Pies
- Half Price
- Frozen / Fish / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Pies
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Oven cook - From Frozen
See pack for full instructions.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk
Cheese Sauce (38%), Saute Potatoes (31%), Alaska Pollock (23%), Spinach (4%), Cheddar Cheese, Cheese Sauce contains Water, Milk, Cheddar Cheese (9%), Gruyere Cheese (8%), Cream (6%), Onion, Butter, Cornflour, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Wheat Flour, Garlic Puree, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Saute Potatoes contain Potatoes (94%), Sunflower Oil, Dextrose
|Typical values||per 100g||Per half pie (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||0.9g||3.1g|
|of which saturates||3.8g||13.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.