Offer - Young's Gastro Sea Salt & Pepper 2 Basa Fillets Frozen 320g
Succulent basa fillets in a light dusting flavoured with a pinch of sea salt and a generous twist of cracked black pepper
Keep frozen -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Basa fillets in sea salt and cracked black pepper are at their best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, this instruction is a guideline only. Cook from frozen. Two or more packs may require additional cooking time.
22 mins to oven bake (conventional oven)
220ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7
Pre-heat the oven and baking tray.
Remove all packaging.
Place product onto the baking tray in the centre of the oven.
Cook for 22 minutes.
For fan ovens reduce the temperature/time according to manufacturer's handbook.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Each fillet oven baked provides Calories 240 12%, Sugar 0.7g 1%, Fat 11.0g 16%, Saturates 1.3g 7%, Salt 1.2g 20% of an adult's GDA*
*GDAs are based on the average adult's daily requirement. Your personal daily requirement may differ.
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Basa (75%), Coating (Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Polenta Flour, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Skimmed Milk Powder, Yeast, Black Pepper, Onion Salt, Garlic, Powder), Vegetable Oil
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Each fillet (oven baked)||Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)|
|(of which sugars)||2.3g||0.7g||90g|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||1.3g||20g|
|(Equivalent as salt)||0.7g||1.2g||6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.