- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Young's Ocean Crumble Light & Easy Low Fat Frozen 300g
Admiral's Low Fat Ocean Crumble
Chunky pieces of Alaska pollock fillets in our Admiral's butter sauce with peas, mashed potato and cheddar cheese crumble.
Our fish together with our butter sauce and soft mash help make Admiral's Ocean Crumble a tasty low fat meal from the home of the nation's favourite ready meal.
Fish is brilliant!
We love it, and we want the nation to love it too.
As the country's biggest fish expert, we bring people more ways to enjoy fish more often. By freezing our fish we lock in the taste and nutrition.
a What is responsibly sourced Fish for Life®?
We developed our award winning Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
- Brands: Young's
Keep frozen at -18°C or below.
Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Oven from frozen: Pre heat the oven, remove outer packaging and film lid. Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 45 minutes. For fan assisted ovens reduce cooking temperature/ time according to manufacturer's handbook.
Microwave from frozen: Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place product on a microwaveable plate. Cook in centre of the turn table for 10 minutes. Plate will become hot during cooking
PO BOX 51,
Carton box recyclable.
Caution: although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Potato Topping (42%), Butter Sauce, Alaska Pollock (18%), Peas (5%), Crumble Topping (2%).
Potato Topping contains Partially Reconstituted Dried Potato (98%), Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Flavourings, White Pepper, Mustard Flour.
Butter Sauce contains Water, Milk Proteins, Butter (4%), Onion, Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Seasoning (Salt, Wheat Flour, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Sunflower Oil), Fish Stock Powder (Fish, Salt, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Anchovy, Pepper Extract, Onion), Parsley, Colours: Paprika Extract, Curcumin; Flavouring.
Crumble Topping contains Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Cheddar Cheese (contains Colour: Annatto), Vegetable Oil, Chives.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per pack (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||2.1g||5g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||2.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.