Offer - Young's Smoked Salmon 300g
Half Price, was £12 - Half Price when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £20.00
Smoked Salmon Slices
Cured & Smoked in Scotland
Specially selected salmon fillets, cured with natural sea salt & gently smoked using oak & beech wood chippings.
Smoking has long been used as a means of preserving fish, and the craft of smoking is one which has been passed down through generations at our Scottish Smokehouses. It takes time, experience and the finest ingredients to make our Smoked Salmon. Each side is traditionally cured with salt for up to 26 hours, before being smoked over Oak and Beech woods for up to 13 hours to develop a wonderful smoky flavour. Once smoked, the Salmon is left to further mature before being hand trimmed and sliced.
Responsibly sourced Fish for Life®.
We love fish. It is all we do, and all we have done for over 200 years. That's why we developed our Fish for Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
- Christmas / Christmas Dinner / Cooked Meats & Smoked Salmon / Smoked Salmon
- Christmas / Festive Top Offers
- Half Price
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked & Cured / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Smoked Salmon
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
This product has been frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions to maintain suitability for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month.
Defrost thoroughly before use and consume within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Open the pack and separate the slices 10 minutes prior to eating to allow the salmon to reach room temperature. This will help restore the smoked salmon to its full flavour
Country of Origin
Norway or Scotland.
PO Box 51,
Vacuum Packed & Carton Pack.
Carton pack recyclable.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Contains: Fish
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (97%), Salt.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Nil|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.