- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Yummy Pollock Fish Pie Little Meals Jamie Oliver 230g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Buy 2 for £3. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: £1.00
Little Meals Yummy Pollock Fish Pie
With chunks of wild Alaska pollock fillet & juicy peas in a creamy cheese sauce, topped with my carrot & potato mash.
Made with Young's responsibly sourced fish.
MSC Certified Sustainable Seafood.
Kids will love...
...this fish pie, layered with chunks of Alaska pollock fillet and juicy peas, a creamy Cheddar cheese sauce and sweet carrot & potato mash, without even realising it's good for them.
Made with Love,
I am proud...
...to be working with Young's not only because they've been making seafood products in the UK for more than 200 years, but, more importantly, because I share their commitment to sustainable fishing. We want to encourage people to try different types of fish and, together, we've sourced some tasty varieties without damaging the environment or fish stocks for the future. The fish are frozen at their freshest, locking in all that fantastic flavour, which means my range is not only good for the sea, it's also good for you.
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Pies
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals
- Frozen / Fish / Fish Pies & Meals / Fish Pies
Store at -18°C or below.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Hints & Tips
I like to serve this fish pie with a generous helping of vegetables such as sweetcorn and broccoli.
Caution: Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some bones may remain.
Can be oven cooked or microwaved from frozen:
See pack for full instructions
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Milk
Carrot and Potato Mash (42%), Cheese Sauce, Alaska Pollock (20%), Peas (6%).
Carrot and Potato Mash contains Maris Piper Potato (85%), Carrot Puree (14%) (Carrots (92%), Water), White Pepper.
Cheese Sauce contains Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (15%), Fish Stock (5%) (Water, Whitefish, Vegetable Concentrate (Carrot, Onion, Leek, Mushroom, Parsley), Herbs and Spices), Cream (5%), Cornflour, Butter, Onion, White Pepper.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||per cooked pie (as consumed)|
|of which sugars||1.7g||3.7g|
|of which saturates||1.8g||4.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.