Offer - Zip Natural Hardwood Briquettes for BBQ's 4kg
Price per kg: 99.9p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Testing confirms that our Zip Briquettes reach optimum cooking temperature quicker and stay hotter for longer. This means a shorter wait to start barbecuing, high enough temperature to ensure your food is thoroughly cooked and plenty of time to cook large amounts of food!
Zip Briquettes impart a delicate hardwood flavour into all of your barbecued foods.
Superior to traditional briquettes, Zip is 100% natural and does not contain any mineral coal, chemicals, or other fillers. This results in a more consistent burn without excessive smoke or objectionable fumes or smells - ensuring that the natural flavour of your food is delicately enhanced.
Zip Briquettes leave less ash than other leading brands - so it's easier to clean up!
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store briquettes in a dry location away from sources of heat.
Prepare & Use
(If using starter fluid, refer to the manufacturer's instructions).
1. Evenly distribute your firelighters amongst your briquettes. For best results, Zip recommends using 2-3 Zip individually wrapped firelighters.
2. Light the firelighter wrappers. Always keep the barbecue uncovered until ready to cook.
3. Allow 20-30 minutes for the briquettes to ash and glow before cooking. Try spreading them out evenly in a single layer if you want a gentler cooking result.
-Do not use indoors
-Never use petrol to light briquettes
-Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal.
-Never leave a barbecue unattended.
-After cooking, make sure ashes are completely coal before discarding
Country of Origin
Bag - Paper.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.