essential Reduced Fat Coconut Milk Waitrose 400ml
Price per 100ml: 47p
Waitrose Essential Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
Contains 30% less fat than the Waitrose Standard Coconut Milk.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Coconut Milk
- Speciality / International / Thai / Food Cupboard
Store in a dry place. Product may separate if stored at low temperatures. Shake well before opening. If exposed to extreme cold conditions, the content may solidify. However, gentle warming of the coconut milk in a saucepan should return it to a liquid state and not affect its performance. Once opened, empty any unused contents into a non-metallic container. Keep refrigerated below 5º C & consume within 2 days.
Country of Origin
Can with a ring pull.
- Contains: Sulphites
Water, Coconut Extract, (23%), Stabiliser Guar Gum & Craboxy Methyl Cellulose, Emulsifier Polysorbate 60, Antioxidant Sodium Metabisulphite.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical values||per 100ml||Per Half Can|
|of which sugars||0.8g||1.6g|
|of which saturates||5.5g||11g|
This popular Brazilian stew is called Moqueca de Peixe. The palm oil (dendê) lends a distinctive flavour as well as an orange colour, but you can use a lighter oil or leave it out altogether.
Characterised by its subtle use of spices and herbs, Indian food is considered to be some of the world’s most diverse cuisine. Served chilled, these apples baked in coconut milk would make an unusual and cooling dessert to end a spicy meal. If you prefer, you can cook them in the microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes instead.
"This dish is perfect for a summer lunch or dinner served only with boiled basmati rice. You can add more or less curry paste depending on how hot you like your curry. The apple offsets the richness of the coconut milk and works really well." - Phil Vickery
This begs for a garden, tea lights, a balmy night and an Indian summer. Failing that, a candle, friends and a picnic blanket on the kitchen floor.
Tender pork fillet served with a flavoured dressing made of Hellmann's mayonnaise and soy sauce.
2 hrs 25 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.