- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
essentials British Beef Mince 10% Waitrose
3 days guaranteed *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
This Waitrose meat is packed in flow wrap packaging which is made out of high quality material and developed especially for food use, this innovative packaging is robust yet lightweight.
The pack will contain a level of air to provide a cushion which protects the meat through transit. The height of the ‘pillow’ can vary from pack to pack due to natural variances. This has no adverse effect on the meat itself and you can still expect the same high quality Waitrose meat no matter the height of the dome.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC For use by date see front of pack Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensil after touching raw meat.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled
Remove all packaging. Place the mince in a frying pan and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned. Add choice of sauce or stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat for the remaining time and simmer gently, stirring occasionally until thoroughly cooked. We recommend that all minced beef should be cooked thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Country of Origin
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends.
The content of the Swedish meatball may vary, depending on where in the country it is made. In southern Sweden many people prefer their ground meat with a little more fat, but the further north you go, the less pork you will find in the meatball mixture. However, bread or rusk crumbs allowed to swell in milk are as important as the lingonberries on the side. They give Swedish meatballs their special soft consistency. This is the traditional recipe for meatballs, but for Christmas you can spice your meatballs with ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.