essentials Raw King Prawns Waitrose 150g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per kg: £19.47
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C For use by date see front of pack. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Stir Fry - From Chilled. 4 minutes.
Remove all packaging.
Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add prawns and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Not Recyclable
Per 100g calories 71 4%, sugars 0.3g <1%, fat 0.7g 1%, saturates 0.3g 2%, salt 0.30g 5% GDA
Tray - Plastic - check local recycling
Film - Plastic - not currently recycled
This product contains Shellfish, Crustaceans / Molluscs
King prawns (Penaeus vannamei) (crustaceans) (99%), salt
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||0.22g|
A quick, simple and tasty dish.
Laksa is the umbrella term for noodle soups to which there are many varities in Malaysia, varying from town to town. The curry or kari laksa has a mixture of tofu, chicken and seafood.
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
Tip: for a traditional biryani dish, layer the rice and prawn masala alternatively together with the garnish and some chopped coriander, and oven-bake for 10 minutes.
A sweet, chilli-infused dressing gives these grilled 'surf and turf' skewers some extra punch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.