essentials Waitrose Seafood Selection 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
A mix of cooked mussel meat, king prawns and squid rings.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
- Brands: Waitrose
Although every care is taken to remove all shell, some fragments may remain
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
A defrosted mix of cooked mussel meat, peeled king prawns and squid rings.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. This product has been previously frozen and returned to chill temperature.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may remain.
Mussels farmed in Chile, king prawns farmed in Ecuador, Honduras, Indonesia, Nicaragua or Thailand, Squid caught in the Indian Ocean or Pacific Ocean
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mussels (Mytilus Chilensis) (Molluscs) (50%), King Prawn (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustacean) (30%), Squid (Loligo Formosana) (Mollusc) (20%), Salt
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g.|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
Cook's Note Rice noodles are so easy to prepare – just soak them in hot water for about 10 minutes, then drain and serve.
Cook's Note Use good-quality canned tomatoes – the finished dish will be all the better for it. Variation Uncooked seafood can also be used, but add it to the sauce in plenty of time for it to cook through.
An easy pasta supper that will be ready in 10 minutes, using fresh ready-to-use seafood.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.