- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
In a large bowl, gently toss together the leftover beef, spinach, and beetroot. In a small bowl or jug, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and citrus juice. Season with salt and black pepper.
When ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the beef and beetroot salad, and scatter over the thyme leaves.
- 350g roast beef, sliced
- 250g fresh spinach leaves, rinsed
- 450g ready-cooked beetroot, not in vinegar, quartered
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ clementine or satsuma, juiced
- 1 handful fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
Price per 10g: 65.1p
4+* Product life guaranteed for 4 days including delivery day, with an average of 6 days.
Price per kg: £3.32
3* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Price per 10g: 49p
Price per 100ml: 72p
Price per kg: £3.80
1m+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 month
You might like:
Price per 100ml: 60p
3+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 5 days.
Typical price £6.25
Price per kg: £12.49
Recipe published with permission from © Dorling Kindersley Limited. Cook Express 2009.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.