- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Put the bread cubes in a large bowl, and drizzle over the olive oil. Add the basil, and season with salt and black pepper. Toss together, and leave to stand for about 10 minutes, to allow the flavours to develop.
Add the peppers, tomatoes, pine nuts, and cheese, and toss gently until everything is evenly mixed. Serve with cold cooked meats.
- 3 slices ciabatta or other rustic country-style bread, toasted and cut into chunky bite-sized cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- 95g ready-cooked roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 handful toasted pine nuts
- 125g Dolcelatte or other mild blue cheese, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
Price per 10g: 32.8p
1w+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 week
Price per 100g: £2.95
3d+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 6.5 days.
Price each: 11.5p
2d+* Product life guaranteed for 2 days including delivery day, with an average of 4 days.
Price per 100g: 55.6p
1m+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 month
Price per 100g: 75.5p
Price per 10g: 74.8p
Recipe published with permission from © Dorling Kindersley Limited. Cook Express 2009.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco price match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jul-2014. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.