- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Pour a little olive oil into a small saucepan and warm gently.
Add about ¼ of a chicken stock cube and about half a cup of flour. Work into a paste and cook for one minute.
Add a good slosh of Lactofree Semi-Skimmed/Whole and continue to stir over the heat until it thickens, adding a little more if you need it. (Note: Gluten free flour requires about 1/3 more Lactofree Semi-Skimmed/Whole than regular flour)
Add a sprinkle of nutmeg and some grated Lactofree cheese, keep stirring and adding more cheese until you reach the right consistency.
In another pan, steam some cauliflower, drain and mix with the cheese sauce.
Top with grated Lactofree cheese, and put it under the grill until crispy.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ chicken stock cube
- 125g plain flour , gluten-free or normal
- 1 slosh Lactofree semi-skimmed or whole
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 block Lactofree semi-hard cheese , grated
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower , or your choice of vegetable or pasta
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
1w+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 week
You might like:
3+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days.
1m+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 month
Recipe published with permission from Arla Foods.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco price match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-May-2013. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.