- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Pour a little olive oil into a small saucepan and warm gently.
Add about ¼ of a stock cube and about half a cup of flour. Work into a paste and cook for one minute.
Add a good slosh of Lactofree Semi-Skimmed/Whole and continue to stir over the heat until it thickens, adding a little more if you need it. (Note: Gluten free flour requires about 1/3 more Lactofree Semi-Skimmed/Whole than regular flour)
Add a sprinkle of nutmeg and some grated Lactofree cheese, keep stirring and adding more cheese until you reach the right consistency.
In another pan, steam some cauliflower, drain and mix with the cheese sauce.
Top with grated Lactofree cheese, and put it under the grill until crispy.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ stock cube , (poultry)
- 125g plain flour , gluten-free or normal
- 1 slosh Lactofree semi-skimmed or whole
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 block Lactofree semi-hard cheese , grated
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower , or your choice of vegetable or pasta
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
1w+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 week
3d* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
1m+* Product life guaranteed for more than 1 month
Price per 10g: 54.1p
Recipe published with permission from Arla Foods.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco price match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2014. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.