Cook the linguine according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the spinach and cook over a high heat for 1 – 2 minutes or until it has wilted. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stir in the tomatoes, capers and no drain tuna, toss together until well combined and fork into the pasta. Serve immediately.
- 140g linguine or tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 85g baby leaf spinach
- 55g sunblushed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 x can John West no drain less mess tuna
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
3d+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 4 days.
Price per kg: £11.90
Price per 100g: £1.67
Price per 100g: £1.04
Price per 100ml: 59.6p
Price per 100g: £1.58
Recipe published with permission of John West.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.