Place the stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the turkey, spring onions, cabbage, carrots and mushrooms to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the noodles and tom yam paste, stir to mix and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the coconut milk, bring back to the boil.
Garnish with coriander and serve.
- 700ml chicken stock , fresh, or made from a stock cube
- 300g cooked turkey or chicken
- 3 spring onions , finely sliced
- 2 carrots , peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 100g cabbage, shredded
- 75g mushrooms , finely sliced
- 150g straight to wok noodles
- 2 tsp tom yam paste
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 small handful fresh coriander , to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
3w+* Product life guaranteed for more than 3 weeks
2d+* Product life guaranteed for 2 days including delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
3d+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 4.5 days.
3d+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days.
Price per kg: £3.33
Price per 10g: 33.9p
Price per 100ml: 52.3p
5d+* Product life guaranteed for 5 days including delivery day, with an average of 8 days.Typically
Price per kg: £15.50
4d* Product life guaranteed for 4 days including delivery day, with an average of 4 days.
Price per 100g: 94.7p
Recipe published with permission from ocadolife magazine
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco price match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 and 21-Nov-2014. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.