- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Heat the barbecue or charcoal grill until hot. Mix together 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the wasabi paste. Use to coat the sirloin steaks, ensuring a thin, even covering.
Sit the steaks on the barbecue and grill fiercely over a high heat for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate, and leave to rest in a warm place for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the pak choi in the remaining olive oil with the garlic and soy sauce. Grill for 2–3 minutes, or until charred and just wilted. To serve, cut the steak into 1cm ( 1 / 2 in) slices, season, and serve with the pak choi.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 4 sirloin steaks, about 200g (7oz) each
- 200g pak choi, cut lengthways into 8 pieces
- 5 garlic cloves, grated or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
4d+* Product life guaranteed for 4 days including delivery day, with an average of 5.5 days.
4d+* Product life guaranteed for 4 days including delivery day, with an average of 4.5 days.
Price per 10g: 74.8p
Price per 100g: £13.96
Recipe published with permission from © Dorling Kindersley Limited. Cook Express 2009.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco price match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2014. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.