Vegetables & Salad
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch kale/ cabbage/ other winter greens
- 2 chillies, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 100g crumbled feta
- 1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and greens and sauté over a medium heat until softened. Add the chilli and garlic and season with salt and paprika. Fry for another 10 mins.
- 2. Pour in the tinned tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Cook over a low heat until the sauce thickens.
- 3. Make 4 ‘holes’ in the sauce. Crack the eggs into the holes and cover the pan with a lid or tin foil. Cook over a low heat until the whites are set and the yolks are runny.
- 3. Crumble the feta over the top and serve with warm crusty bread.
- On Offer