Permanent Warehouse Operative, Dordon
New year, new job. Ocado have fantastic permanent opportunities available!
Tired of temp work, or no career progression at your current company?
We only offer permanent contracts and have promoted over 120 Personal Shoppers within their first year of working with us!
This is an opportunity to join our revolutionary £200m state of the art Customer Fulfilment Centre and a company that is continually growing year on year.
You will be part of our team of 'Personal Shoppers' who receive, pick, pack and load our customers' orders using highly advanced technical systems that enables us to offer our customers an award winning service.
Just some of our market leading benefits:
- 15% Ocado staff discount and access to our heavily discounted on-site shop
- Subsidised canteen
- Productivity bonus
- Discount on dell products, theme parks, theatre tickets and more!
- *Ocado group personal pension plan
- *Share scheme
- Variety of shifts available
*Subject to length of service
Duties for our Personal Shopper's vary depending on department but include:
- Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Logging goods onto our in house computer system
- Unpacking and stacking
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Loading shopping onto frames and loading these into our vans
Our training period for this position lasts 1 week, please note that there is a reduced training pay rate for this period.
We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-44 hours per week.
It's a varied and rewarding job where you get to think on your feet. If you are looking for permanent work within a rapidly expanding company then apply now!