Aqua Wipes® - The kindest baby wipes from nature.
• Looking to switch to an environmentally friendly baby wipe? Aqua Wipes® are your answer! A natural, dermatologically tested, 100% biodegradable, 100% compostable, 100% plastic free water wipe for babies.
• Completely free from alcohol, chlorine, phthalate, lanolin, parabens, perfume, SLS & SLES. Soft, thick, strong wipes to tackle the messiest situations.
• More than just a baby wipe, Aqua Wipes® contain 99.6% Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera and a mild coconut derived cleansing agent. These plastic free water wipes are natural, caring and suitable for newborns.
• Paediatrician tested and pH balanced, Aqua Wipes® are NHS approved and supplied to hospitals across the UK including neonatal, maternity and special care baby units.
• Never tested on animals, Aqua Wipes® are registered with the Vegan Society.
• Loved by Parents GOLD Award Winner 2018 for Best Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes.
• Best Baby & Toddler Gear GOLD Award Winner 2018 for Best Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes.
• Project Baby GOLD Award Winner 2018 for Best Baby Wipes.
• Made for Mums SILVER Award Winner 2019 for Best Biodegradable Baby Wipes.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (23)
Strong yet wet! excellent wipes
I find that wipes which are wet, are usually flimsy, and wipes which are strong are usually a little bit dry but these a great! They are both strong and moist so are excellent for nappies. Highly recommend
These are wonderful. Nicely and mildly scented, good pack design and theyre environmentally friendly. Perfect!
Lid needs better design
Love these wipes, very wet, smell nice, good for sensitive skin. Would buy again but the peel up lid loses its sticky ness very quickly, therefore the wipes dry out. Other manufacturers use a plastic clip shut lid which makes the wipes stay wet right up until the last one.
Good quality. Like Water Wipes
these are good quality, do the job well and with the added bonus of being biodegradable. They are quite 'wet' though.
A nice change
I have never bought any baby wipes other than Pampers Sensitive. However, I received these to review recently and was pleasantly surprised. They are gentle wipes with no fragrance and a very well made packet (which makes a lot of difference when babies like to rip that sticky lid/flap off. No bad reactions on my babies sensitive skin, I used them on my 15 month old for nappy time and my 3 yr olds hands and face. Pampers Sensitive still hold my top spot though because the texture of these AquaWipes is so smooth that they are almost slippery to hold, whereas Pampers have a texture to them.
simply the best
they are really good quality and fairly priced. Recommend them.