Aqua Wipes® - The kindest baby wipes from nature.
• Looking to switch to an environmentally friendly baby wipe? Aqua Wipes® are your answer! A natural, dermatologically tested, 100% biodegradable, 100% compostable, 100% plastic free water wipe for babies.
• Completely free from alcohol, chlorine, phthalate, lanolin, parabens, perfume, SLS & SLES. Soft, thick, strong wipes to tackle the messiest situations.
• More than just a baby wipe, Aqua Wipes® contain 99.6% Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera and a mild coconut derived cleansing agent. These plastic free water wipes are natural, caring and suitable for newborns.
• Paediatrician tested and pH balanced, Aqua Wipes® are NHS approved and supplied to hospitals across the UK including neonatal, maternity and special care baby units.
• Never tested on animals, Aqua Wipes® are registered with the Vegan Society.
• Loved by Parents GOLD Award Winner 2018 for Best Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes.
• Best Baby & Toddler Gear GOLD Award Winner 2018 for Best Eco-Friendly Baby Wipes.
• Project Baby GOLD Award Winner 2018 for Best Baby Wipes.
• Made for Mums SILVER Award Winner 2019 for Best Biodegradable Baby Wipes.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (37)
These are great for traveling. Nice size just enough wipes. Clean well fresh and good on babys skin.
Great handy packs
I find the water based wipes are far more effective at cleaning number two's than the cheaper brands - and this size is really handy to keep with you when travelling rather than the much heavier full pack of wipes.
Good size: keeps the weight down when we are out-and-about.
Great quality but little pricey
I echo most of the other reviews on here, I was sent these to review and was impressed with them, they are good quality and not full of nasty chemicals and handy package size for on the go for when you have young children. we use the wipes in bathroom also although we do not flush wipes!, they are of a good thickness and are not too 'wet' .. I would consider buying again for a £1 a pack but definitely if in an offer!
Excellent, and responsible
I feel like I'm doing something good buying these wipes! Great size to pop in my handbag. My only issue is that the pack they come in doesn't 100% seal once open, so I found that water from the pack leaked into the interior lining of my bag and through the sides.
Expensive but good
These are pricey as far as wipes go, but kind and gentle on skin, also handy size packs for handbag, car etc