£4.9999.8p per 100ml
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Belcari Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
- An extra virgin olive oil made from hand-picked olives that are cold-pressed within hours of their harvest.
- The Belcari estate is largely planted with Frantoio, Leccino and Manlino varieties whose different profiles produce a complex, layered oil which is suggestive of artichokes and apples.
- Early season pressings - starting in mid-October - are greener, more pungent and grassy; later season bottlings are sweeter and milder.
Take it further
- Use as a dip for freshly-cut vegetables.
- Whisk with seasoned lemon juice, toss with seasonal leaves.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||13.3|
|of which sugars (g)||0|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
lovely smooth taste with a grassy flavour to it. would definitely recommend this. you can tell it's not your standard olive oil.
100% Italian Or Not?
Although the product description mentions the 'Belcari Estate', which one assumes is in Italy, and goes on to mention 3 of the best known Italian olive varieties, the bottle clearly states 'product of the EU' and so does product description. Perhaps there are several Belcari Estates all over Europe growing these olives? Oil has a good aroma and colour, but is too cheap to be 100% Italian? Could Natoora or Ocado please provide answers?