Brita MAXTRA+ filters with MicroFlow technology reduce impurities such as chlorine, limescale, lead and copper from your tap water, noticeably improving the taste and appearance of your hot and cold drinks. MAXTRA+ offers an eco friendly and economical alternative to bottled water costing just pence per litre.
Cartridges are 100% recyclable, look out for recycling bins at participating retailers.
- Recommended by the UK Tea Academy and by consumers - 96% agree tea is more brilliant with MAXTRA+ filtered water.
- Great tasting water from just 5p per litre.
- Micro Carbon Pearls reduce chlorine and organic impurities which affect taste and odour of food and drink, Ion Exchange Pearls reduce limescale, enhancing flavour and aroma of tea and coffee.
- Protects kettles and coffee machines from limescale build-up and damage, Permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper, Unique flow control ensures perfect filtration time for optimum results.
- New finger holes for easy cartridge exchange and no pre soaking required.
- 100% recyclable
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (23)
Monopoly Brand Brita: marketing tricks!!
I have had several Brita jugs most recently the one with the dripping water indicator which disappointingly stopped working after a year. It should work with the MATRIX model filters without my investing in the latest blue light gimmick. However I am shocked to find that my latest batch of Matrix +filters simply dont work after a few days (as described by other reviewers) . I am also horrified to read that Brita who has a complete monopoly in this marker are unresponsive to customer complaints. I am shocked by the cynicism of Brita which has always portrayed itself as a socially responsible market leader dedicated to safer cleaner water for families. Instead they are now seem encouraging us to spend money on a product that is not fit for purpose. Please see if Ocado can get some response from them.
the price of £11.50 was much better then anywhere around. They fit into my 2018 Brita jug and they are working fine.
Stops filtering out of the blue
Same as other reviewers, stops filtering out of the blue. No particular rhyme or reason, Ive tried various things like putting less or more water in but still the same.
these dont fit
New design is flawed - they dont fit well & float up , so no filtering takes place
Does not function well
I agree with the previous reviewer. I also have trouble with these cartridges. They work very slowly and cease to function when the jug is half full.
Does not function well at all
I have been using Brita filters since they came to the UK without any problems. However, since the new Maxtra Plus cartridge came out with a finer mesh, my jug takes hours to filter and then only does half as the process is so slow. The cartridge ceases to function once the water touches the bottom of it. The result is a half empty jug with the remainder of unfiltered water at the top. Have contacted Brita CEO for advice.