- Suitable for newborns and upwards.
- Dermatologist approved for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- Loved by Children Gold Award best bath time product 2014
- Loved by Children silver award best children's product 2014
- Junior Design Awards best children's toiletries 2014
- Baby & Me style awards 2014
- National Parenting Product Awards 2014
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (21)
lovely for grown ups
I came across this staying with a friend with two little boys. Well its divine, so got some for myself. I have eczema and have had no irritation.
Harsh and Irritating
This was harsh and irritating on my toddlers scalp and stung his eyes too! So I tried it for myself and it even left my scalp itchy and my hair very dry. We do much better with the childrens Sanex range of washes and Doves lovely new baby shampoos.
not good for sensitive skin
My toddler is allergic to this and so am I. Dont be fooled by the branding, of you read the ingredients list it is actually full of nastiest like parfum and other fragrances. We are much better off with organic babies and sanex products. On top of that the lid broke very quickly and went all gunky and gross.
A lovely natural product
Ive used Childs Farm products on my daughters since they were babies (8 years) and theyve always had lovely soft skin and hair. There is also a lovely fragrance to them.
great for sensitive skin
Branson didnt complain liked smell and suited his sensitive skin
Good for a sensitive baby with tonnes of hair.