Try shopping made easy
25% OFF
your first grocery shop
+ FREE deliveries for 3 months

Use the grocery voucher below:

VOU8847937

Min. spend: £60 Max. reward: £25  

Order by: 16/03/20 Terms apply.

Voucher usage requires opt in to e-marketing from Ocado about ocado.com. Usage of service is not dependent on voucher redemption. Restrictions apply, please see Terms & Conditions.

Cooks' Ingredients Fresh Mint 25g

85p

34p per 10g
Italian Meal Deal

Product information

One of the most versatile herbs, fresh and cooling. Good with any vegetable, but especially with potatoes and garden peas and classically excellent with lamb dishes. A sprig in summer drinks or fruit salads adds a refreshing touch.
Not just for jelly!, Infuse your tea, dress up your drinks, Pair up with peas or summer sorbet
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality

Suitable for vegetariansSuitable for vegetarians

LIFE 3d+

Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days.

Categories

Ratings and reviews

3.9
12
2
1
0
4
19
Customers rated this product
69%
Customers would recommend this product

Customer reviews (17)

Sort by:

of 3

05 January 2020 by 
Shrivelled and off within 48hours

I didn’t use immediately, but did attempt to 48 hours later. 80% of the pack had gone bad, shrivelled and dark. The remaining 20% tasted nice in tea at least...

Was this helpful?
10 October 2019 by 
mmmmm

Every delivery fresh and lovely for tea

Was this helpful?
18 September 2019 by 
great mint

Loved it in my tea. Vibrant colour and delicate flavor. Nothing off.

Was this helpful?
11 August 2019 by 
packaging is non-recyclable plastic

This plastic will end up in landfill for hundreds of years. Waitrose, you should be ashamed. I am, for buying it!

Was this helpful? (0) (2)
03 September 2018 by 
Nice flavoursome fresh mint

Lasted well in the fridge, used for my feta and mint wraps. Taste not to overpowering, very good mint.

Was this helpful? (1) (0)
07 May 2018 by 
not a very strong mint taste

I've put them in my juice and tried like smashing them and scrunching them, but not much of a mint flavor. Maybe it would work only if you blend them with iced fruit or sth

Was this helpful?

of 3

Your rating and review

Life guarantee

Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day.

Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day.

See Terms & Conditions for further details.

Disclaimer

This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to manage your cookies