For hand baking and machine recipes calling for quick, fast, instant or easy yeast
Just add to flour, Gluten free
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 month.
Roll down top of pack to exclude air and reseal with tab. Store in a cool dry place and use as quickly as possible or within 2 months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
How to Use Quick Yeast Use 1 teaspoon of Quick Yeast to every 500g/1lb of bread flour. Mix Quick Yeast into the dry ingredients in your recipe before adding the liquid.
Quick White Bread
500g Strong White Bread Flour;
1 tsp Salt; 1 tsp Sugar; 1 tsp Quick Yeast; 300ml Luke Warm Water; 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil.
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar add quick yeast.
2. Mix in water bring together into a rough dough.
3. Add the oil and knead well.
4. Dust your work surface with flour, place the dough on top and knead vigorously for a few minutes.
5. Cut, shape & place the dough in oiled tins or on a baking sheet.
6. Cover & leave to rise in a warm place for 25 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25/45 minutes depending on size.
1. Combine all the ingredients and stand for at least an hour. 2. Follow your normal bread recipe & paint the mix onto the top of the loaf before the final prove.
Full Product Name: Quick Yeast
Storage: Best before: see seam. Keep airtight & store in a cool dry place. Use within 2 months of opening.
Origin: Made in France
Additional Information: Crossed Grain Symbol - CUK-M-144, CUK-G-017
Packaging material: multilayer PET/Alu/PET/PE.
Since 1978, our love of home baking been at the heart of everything we do. We believe it's a great choice for your health and wellbeing and you can pick the best local and seasonal ingredients. Baking not only means you know exactly what goes into your food, it is an enjoyable activity and a great way to treat family and friends. Clare & Michael Founders, Doves Farm
I was so nervous using this yeast, but it did a great job in rising my dough and my bread didnt taste so strongly of yeast like another brand I used to use but shall not name. I look forward to creating more baked goods with this wonderful product as long as it works.