- Our #1 longest-lasting battery enabled with high density core (Duracell's longest-lasting AA alkaline battery on average across 2015 IEC standard tests)
- Our best battery, suited for everyday devices with extra performance for high drain devices
- Duracell Ultra Power makes your torch shine longer and brighter (results produced vs leading competitors based on the Led Lenser M5 torch ANSI/NEMA Fl1 Flashlight basic performance standard; results may vary by device and usage patterns)
- Superior Nylon top closure helps preventing our batteries from leakage
- Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered for up to 10 years in ambient storage
- Available in AAA, AA, C, D and 9V sizes
Duracell offers a wide range of batteries to be used in electronics that require reliable power. Duracell Ultra Power AA batteries are alkaline batteries ideal for powering all your devices with extra performance for high drain devices. Duracell Ultra Power alkaline batteries are our #1 longest-lasting batteries enabled with high density core (Duracell's longest-lasting AA alkaline battery on average across 2015 IEC standard tests) and are available in size AA, AAA, C, D and 9V. The Powercheck technology makes it easy to check how much power is left in each battery to avoid unnecessary interruptions in your device usage and enables you to re-use your batteries in low drain devices even when they no longer work in high drain devices (keep batteries together and not mix with unused batteries in second device). You simply press the white dots on both ends of the battery and see the remaining amount of power on the energy meter. Additionally, Duralock technology keeps unused Duracell batteries fresh and powered up to 10 years in ambient storage. These batteries are best Duracell's alkaline proposition for high drain devices, such as digital camera, photoflash, high powered toys or boomboxes, and of course are great fit for the regularly used devices as motorized toys, flashlights, portable game controllers, shavers, CD players, toothbrushes and any other.
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (59)
5 days of use only
Used for my electronic bin, 4 batteries lasted 5 days. Very disappointing
EXCELLENT RELIABLE BATTERIES
Use one in each of the 2 radio controlled clocks, their batteries last just over 12 months. Also use in other odds & ends of things. .tv controls, torches, room fresheners, portable radio, the list goes on. Cannot recall ANY of them letting us down by running out of power earlier than their usual life span for the particular appliance/equipment.'.
We tested these out in a musical jumping toy for our son and cannot quite believe how long they have lasted!
Reliable, long lasting and a brand you can trust.
Good product, lasts well.
I received this product to review. Packaged very nicely, and seems a very good quality product. I have now used them in children's toys and automatic nightlights. They have lasted well. I don't use the function which tells you hiw much power is left in them...as you can normally tell this when the lights go dim and the toys stop working! Very pleased overall, however.
As Xmas looms, a good review for the best.
The best batteries on the market. Just right for all those Xmas decorative gimmick lights and swirling snowmen and heavenly lights that shine. Ding Dong. Happy Xmas .....