£4£3.20 per 100g
- Clinically Proven to Treat Dry Skin and Eczema - The E45 Cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin. E45 cream is also a treatment for dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain cases of psoriasis.
- No Other Emollient Treats More Dry Skin Conditions that E45* - E45 cream has been developed to create the right environment for healing dry skin conditions
- E45 Cream Helps Lock in Moisture with An Immediate Barrier - The E45 cream provides an immediate to help keep moisture in and irritants out.
- Non-Greasy Emollient Is Quickly and Easily Absorbed by The Skin - The E45 Cream does not leave a sticky residue or oily feeling behind.
- E45 Improves Dry Skin Health at Every Application - When applied to skin, E45 Cream creates a protective moisture barrier.
- Perfume-Free and Dermatologically-Tested - E45 Cream contains Medilan® a hypoallergenic lanolin with rare sensitising properties.
- Dry Skin Experts for More than 60 Years - E45 has been taking care of your families skin for over 60 years. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc... E45 has it covered.
- Suitable for The Whole Family - including infants over 1 month
- Using E45 3 X Everyday Can Reduce the Severity of Symptoms - Based on a 2013 study on 136 British children with atopic dermatitis/eczema.
Taking care of your families skin for over 60 years, the clinically proven E45 cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin and other dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc… E45 has it covered. E45 Cream is a white cream containing White Soft Parafin 14.5 w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin, 12.6% w/w/, and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan®) 1% w/w as active ingredients. It does not contain steroids.
How to Recycle: Please dispose of the product safely and check local recycling. Dispose unused cream in your normal waste - do not flush or wash it down the sink. Tub: Both bottle and lid can be recycled. Check local recycling guidelines.
*For verification, please contact PO BOX 4044, SLOUGH, SL1 0NS. E45 Cream for dry skin. Always Read the Label. RB-M-41824
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
I've been trying to contain severe eczema outbreaks for 18 months. I've used lots of treatments, but this seems to be one of the best creams to help, although I use it along with steriod creams, which are obviously far more effective. So it should help but probably not totally solve skin problems on it's own. Reviews giving it 1 * just because the pot is too big are totally unhelpful. It gives no indication about whether a product is any good, which is the reason I imagine most people read reviews.
Pot only half full
Trying to con us there.
E45 is best for skin
I use E45 lotion for ordinary daily type use. I use the cream for very dry skin after a bath as it seems to absorb more quickly then.
Don't be fooled by expensive creams if they worked they would need to contain active ingredients which would mean a need for prescription or at least refrigeration so this pot is as good as the ones selling for hundreds.
Great moisturiser, stupid pot
E45 is a classic and well loved moisturiser that can always be relied upon to deliver. However, it's consistently sickening to see manufacturers waste resources and space on over sized packaging, presumably in the hope the customer will be fooled into thinking they got more product than they did. This E45 pot is 2/3 full when brand new. Sigh.