Cacao is best known as the main ingredient in chocolate. Many people enjoy cacao nibs when they crave a natural chocolate treat. Grown in South America, the cacao beans are fermented to enhance their rich flavour and then broken into small pieces, known as nibs – a natural alternative to chocolate chips!
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Great Taste 2017 Award Winner
- Find a recipe for our Cacao Flapjack on pack
- HIGH IN MAGNESIUM - Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- HIGH IN POTASSIUM - Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
OUR SHARED EARTH INITIATIVE:
At Green Origins we search the world for the most nutritious foods, source from producers who use organic methods and guarantee that at least 10% of our profits each year support social and environmental projects around the world.
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 month.
|Per 100g / Per 100ml:|
|(of which saturates) g||34|
|(of which sugars) g||1|
Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
High in Fibre
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (1)
Clear, fresh, fruity, clean taste, delicious
Absolutely great taste, not like some others that are stale and bitter. Highly recommended.