- 99% pure water and even more natural absorbent fibres (71% natural cellulose) for a gentle and effective clean without residue.
- Our purest, most caring wipes, clinically tested to prevent rash & irritation
- Hypoallergenic and clinically tested, fragrance and alcohol free
- Always fresh and moist wipes thanks to the practical self-adhesive lid
- Extra-thick cushiony baby wipes to use from the 1st day, to clean and care for baby’s delicate skin
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (34)
great product, worth of money
Very good quality and now is on offer, great buy
Glad they were on offer
I bought these while on offer as I thought they might have been an improvement on the standard Huggies Pure wipes. They may be thicker, stronger and softer, but they don't 'flow' out of the pack and you tend to get several coming out at once in a clump. Other than that, they do what they're supposed to do.
Reliable regular purchase
These may cost more than alternatives but they have never torn and do a great job everytime
I am impressed with wipes, which are thick and strong. I definitely prefer them over Huggies Pure baby wipes. If they were very slightly wetter and biogradable, they'd be perfect.
I found these wipes really strong and equally wet and soft. Would definitely recommend
Great wipes, which are economic to use
We normally buy either wet wipes or kit and kin wipes so were a bit skeptical of what these would be like, but we shouldn't have been. They are lovely and thick and whilst they are not biodegradable, they have a texture of strong tissues which makes them very efficient at wiping the baby's bottom. The perforations also mean that you get exactly the number of wipes that you need, so no waste.