- Made from FSC certified premium quality unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) paper
- Certified compostable for municipal or commercial composting as well as for backyard or home composting
- Silicone coated – from sand, quartz & rock, non-toxic
- Some parchment papers coated with quilon which contains chromium, a heavy metal, which can leave toxic trace elements when incinerated.
- Excellent for baking/cooking; no greasing necessary
- Star-K Kosher for Passover
- USDA 100% Certified Bio based Product
- Gluten and Allergen free; suitable for vegans
4.6cm x 33.5cm x 4.6cm
If You Care Parchment Baking Sheets – pre-cut parchment sheets to fit standard metal baking pans. Each pre-cut sheet measures 12.5 in. x 16 in. Made from unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF) greaseproof paper, If You Care Parchment Baking Paper is our #1 bestseller. Like all If You Care paper products, our Parchment Paper is totally chlorine-free, so no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams. Use If You Care Parchment Baking Paper for baking, roasting, reheating and wrapping.
Country of Origin
Suitable for freezingSuitable for the microwaveOrganicSuitable for vegetarians
- Stationery, Birthdays & Occasions
- Cakes, Candles & Decorations
- Cake Decorations & Stands
- Cake Decorations
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (8)
Expensive but good quality
Find this more convenient to use than other brands. Expensive but environmentally friendly so I'm prepared to pay a bit extra.
Love this product. The sheets were a perfect size for my baking tray. Saves the entire roll unrolling as you try to cut off a piece. Nice and think too. One star knocked off for price.
Expensive, probably due to it's eco-credentials, but not great quality. I thought it was flimsy compared with other parchments I have used. The sheets were too big, even when cut in half, so they are fiddly to use. Also, why sell pre-cut sheets rolled up? It means they still curl up in use. Surely (unless you are so lazy you will not cut parchment from a roll), the whole point of pre-cut sheets is that they can be packaged flat?
glad Ocado stock this!
Its a great product & Im so glad to see Ocado stock it. However, the company also does a roll form (rather than sheets), & I wish these were sold instead/as well as, cos that is much more practical than the sheets (& leads to less wastage), as you dont always need to use a full size sheet.
Excellent product. I use this to line loaf tins and to wrap up homemade bread. Loses a star for the price, which I feel is excessive.
I ordered this product because it is compostable and chlorine free. Sadly it was delivered by Ocado as the only item in a large thick sealed plastic bag. Horrible.