- it's made out of 100% pure fruit and juices and nothing else
- 1 of your 5-a-day in every carton
- Keeps for up to 12 hours out of the fridge, so perfect for lunchboxes
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty products - 100% pure fruit smoothies. No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more at www.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 weeks.
|Typical Values||per: 100ml||per: 180ml|
|(of which saturates)||0g||0g|
|(of which sugars*)||10g||18g|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|180ml = 1 serving|
|*contains only naturally occurring sugars from fruit|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
A relief to finally find a smoothie my son likes. good when on offer but expensive otherwise. Will continue to repurchase
my sons favourite
I always buy these when on offer. Great for the kids
My daughter absolutely loves this! So do I, adults enjoy this too
Good but would only buy on offer
Bit pricey if not on offer but you do get what you pay for. Fresh tasting
High in sugar but plenty of goodness in there. I actually bought them for my husband as he has to have blood taken regularly, and these give him a boost before the drive home. I tried one myself and they're very tasty, nice smooth texture and appealing colour. The packaging is attractive and convenient and has different games and puzzles on the back of each one for kids to play with.
Great way to get vitamins into a child who doesnt like fruit. Still working on getting the fibre in!